Many people shoot great pictures. Then they “gather electronic dust” in some hard disk, such a waste.
I get a number of links to what people post on the Internet, left and right. Or they send me their pictures.
As for myself, I have shot thousands and thousands of pictures. Some tell the story of a China changing dramatically.
So the idea came to put them up on this website “prc.pics”. For those who don’t know PRC stands for People’s Republic of China.
Here I want to also post pictures of others who agree to it, as well as my collection. Feel free to contact me and send your contribution, and chose your website identity.
- Pictures are related to China, including pics from Chinese photographers who roam the world to make exceptional pics.
- The copyright stays with the photographer, who can be contacted through the website. If you wish, put a watermark.
- Please respect the authors and ask for permission to use the pics.
- The focus is on pictures and as little text as possible, except for a description of the location and background is most welcome, also with the dates the pics were made.
- Quality: to make downloads easier the maximum size (vertical or horizontal) is suggested to be 1000 to 1200 pixels.
- Avoid pictures showing of yourself and others, like group pictures, except if they have a special value.
- No political or sensitive subjects, nor blatant porno.
Thanks to all and enjoy!